Thursday, October 29, 2009

our new little gavin.










My beautiful niece Valerie and her husband Arty had a baby boy. His name is Gavin Parker and I love him. My sister Lisa flew Margaret and I back to Delaware 2 weeks ago to take pictures of him...right in the middle of a "nor-easter". Somehow we still managed to get some beauties. I am so glad I got to meet him, and see sweet Val in her new role of mother. She is a natural at it. She was made to be a mom. She adores that baby, and you just KNOW he can feel it. <3

6 comments:

Christina & Andrew said...

Love these SO much!!! I'm so glad you could go home and see our family :)

mj said...

I love these pictures and can't believe you were able to get such great ones in the wintery blast !He was such a trooper.

brittany said...

delicious!

Kristin said...

What a sweet baby. his hair is incredible. And as usual the pictures are fantastic. You rock amy.

Valerie Robbins said...

Thank you thank you thank you! Love these pictures of my precious boy. Stupid Walmart printed them too dark. I think I will try Happy Harry's next (after I get my money back from walmart). Love ya!

Michelle said...

I never commented on these. I love them, except that it seems that there is a little less love for MY Gavin in your life since you've made way for this new little Gavin... ;)I love the suitcase. SO cute.