Friday, November 19, 2010

meet the robisons.
















This is the Robison family. I have a hard time explaining just how good they have been to Dave and I. We lived in their basement for years, almost rent free, when we had 3 small kids and money was tight. Crystal and I talked every single day. We relied on eachother a lot. Alex and Ben were best pals. Eventually their house got too cramped. They let us live in another home they owned up on Grandview. Again, almost rent free. Jeff seemed to know when we were having a particularly tough month, and wouldn't accept our check. They have given and given and FORgiven. They are some of the kindest and most selfless people I know. This is THEIR orchard.

5 comments:

mj said...

I can't believe how they have grown. I'm only talking about the kids LOL. The smallest boy looks alot like Ryan. Beautiful, kind family !

Michelle said...

Wow, that brought a tear to my eye. I had no idea. I love how you can make the same place look totally different with each family. You truly have a gift. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Kristin said...

Michelle is so right about how you make it look different every time. So happy to see the owners of that magical place. These are some fantastic pictures--Wow. Great job. (seeing those gorgeous mountains in the background really made my day)

brittany said...

i cannot even believe how grown up those kids are! where had the time gone? they were just little kids in the nursery.. wasn't that yesterday? holy cow. what a beautiful family. they are such great people!

sarahandmatt said...

I love the sweet things you write about the people whose pictures you take. You always seem to see the good in people, Amy! I love that about you!