Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the beautiful frey's.

This is a bitter-sweet post for me to do. These are our dear friends, the Frey's. Some of our very dearest, actually. Alex and Jonathan are destined to be friends forever. :) We threw together one last photo shoot before they headed out of town to South Dakota. We miss them dearly...and love them even more. All of them...Jon, Kristin, Jonathan, Matthew, Allyson, Courtney, Lydia, and Katelyn.




















HUGE post for a huge, delicious family.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

A little teared up over here. I assume they made it. What a great post. I love it so much. I love how it will help me picture them long after they are gone. And I always LOVE pictures of Jon and Kristin. They are fab.

Rachel said...

Miss them. I LOVE that they decided to bare foot it. Some of the sweetest people I think I will ever ever meet.

mj said...

Great photos,Amy. Where did you take them this time?

London said...

Lovely photos. Lovely family. They are missed.

Kristin said...

thank you, thank you Amy. I LOVE them. I am so happy we did this with you before we headed out. They are beautiful. You are amazing. I love you.

Beautiful Images By: Eva H. said...

your work is amazing!