Tuesday, August 3, 2010

brittney, etc. :)

The Henrichsen's. :) Daniel, Brittney, Chase, MacGregor, Ainsley, and little Piper.













This is my dear friend Brittney. Brittney from Delaware, but now Pennsylvania. Brittney who's husband is an oral surgeon who has already had 2 tours in the war. Brittney who delivered baby #4 (Piper) while Dan was in Iraq. Brittney who I spent hours with as a kid and teenager, braiding friendship bracelets, watching Wierd Al in UHF, writing letters to our secret loves, swimming in her awesome pool. Brittney who is freakishly good with maps, remembering birthdays and all sorts of tiny little details. Happy, beautiful Brittney. She will be my friend forever. It's already been 34+ years...that's half way there, right?

2 comments:

Lady said...

Oh Amy, I love you!! Thanks for the great photo shoot. I'm so proud of my gorgeous pictures.

BFF

what more can I say?


Britt

mj said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Old friends are the best,aren't they?